Go back to the Job List
Senior Researcher in Economics, Public Economics or Quantitative Methods of EconomicsPosted by: PRIGO University
Posted date: Feb-24-2020
Location: Havirov Czech Republic
Research Institute of PRIGO University is searching for a senior researcher. Successful candidate should have profile focusing on Economics, Public Economics or Quantitative Methods of Economics.
PRIGO University is a small university located in Moravian-Silesian Region near the border with Poland and Slovakia. Our primary objective is to become an elite university with special prominence in European education during upcoming decade.
We focus on high-quality research in the sphere of economic policy, public economics and administration, social work and related topics in the field of health care. The examples of our publications and projects are displayed at http://www.vs-prigo.cz/en/research-and-science/publ ikacni-cinnost/.
Now we are looking for a high motivated and experienced person with own ideas willing to work in our team with the only restriction � the field of specialization. If you feel that you need a freedom for your research, we can provide it for you.
- Ideal conditions to develop your own ideas = the only restriction is the field of research as mentioned above
- Long-term cooperation
- Family friendly environment
- Gross salary � 5000 EUR/month
- Extra bonuses for realized outputs/publications
- Excellent work/life balance
- Accommodation next to the university for the whole family
- Research higher degree (PhD) in relevant discipline
- Hands-on experience with research projects
- Excellent track record of publishing; at least 2 publications within last 3 years in the Thompson Reuters Web of Science or Scopus databases, ideally in 1Q, respectively 2Q, the main author of at least one of these publications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in team as well as individually and independently
- Own original ideas
- Own research in progress
If you are interested in this position please send your CV, copy of your diploma, 2 references and a list of publications and articles to Dr. Martin Murín at murinprigo.cz
Selected candidates will be invited to personal or Skype interview by 31 March 2020.