Go back to the Job List
Call for applications to Doctoral Program in Biomolecular Sciences, University of TrentoPosted by: Department Cibio - PhD Program in Biomolecular Sciences
Posted date: Jun-10-2021
Location: Trento, Italy
The doctoral program in Biomolecular Sciences of CIBIO (http://www.unitn.it/drbs) at the University of Trento, Italy, is pleased to announce the opening of a call for 14 fellowships commencing November 2021.
The Doctoral Program trains students to:
- become experts on Biology and Biotechnology, capable of conducting interdisciplinary research to address questions at a mechanistic, molecular, and quantitative level;
- perform professionally and competently in academia and industry both in public and private settings.
The Biomolecular Sciences PhD program encompasses a variety of research fields (https://www.unitn.it/drbs/14/presentation-and-educational-goals).
The announcement of selection and the description of the reserved scholarships can be found at: https://www.unitn.it/en/ateneo/1961/announcement-of-selection
To apply, please find the online application at: https://webapps.unitn.it/Apply/en/Web/Home/dott
Applications will be accepted until 4 pm (Italian time, GMT +2) on Thursday, July 22nd 2021.
CIBIO is an attractive place to work and study:
- UNITrento ranks among top Italian Universities
- 3-yrs program (Nov. 1, 2021- Oct. 31, 2024).
- All courses are in English
- 14 fellowships are available, 100% funded
- Salary: euro 16.290,00/year, gross
- Winners receive a euro 3.258 tax-free research/mobility budget
- Why choose UNITRENTO
(link - http://www.unitn.it/en/ateneo/1629/why-choose-the-un iversity-of-trento)
For further information, please contact the Director of the PhD Program, Alberto Inga at phd.bioscieunitn.it.